Network Management Consultant – Sacramento, CA
Support PriMed Senior Management and the Hill Physicians’ leadership in the recruitment, compensation development, and management of the Hill Physicians’ provider network.
• Recruit, help evaluate, and contract with providers that comprise the Hill Physicians’ network of physicians.
• Act as liaison between physician leadership and PriMed / Hill management and staff.
• Facilitate and schedule physician panel meetings and interaction among Hill Physicians’ leadership, PriMed staff and network physicians.
• Participate in and possibly facilitate medical leadership functions, such as monthly Medical Management Team meetings.
• Partner with internal resources to research and analyze information that supports or helps form appropriate provider reimbursement strategies and actions.
• Present, verbally and in writing, analysis and recommendations to internal and external audiences.
• Work with network physicians to ensure access for health plan members to geographically contiguous practices.
• Participate in a variety of cross-functional teams to support organization initiatives related to development, maintenance, and performance of the physician network.
• Previous managed care experience in areas of provider relations, provider contracting, and/or medical network development
• Strong analysis skills required
• Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
• Must be able to contribute to cross-functional work groups both as leader and participant
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with routine applications software and Internet resources (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Ability to travel to and participate in business meetings outside of normal business hours
• BA/BS degree preferred
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please submit a resume to www.hillphysicians.com/careers