Administrative Assistant II (Healthcare) – Stockton, CA
Regular, full time
Provide administrative support to Regional Services/Provider Network.
• Organize internal and external meetings for department members, preparing agendas and minutes, contacting participants to verify attendance, setting up meeting room in advance and cleaning room at completion of meeting.
• Perform general office duties including photocopying, filing, faxing, distribution of correspondence, answering telephones, routing calls, taking messages and providing routine information.
• Support department objectives through participation in workgroups and completion of special projects as assigned.
• Responsible for all departmental mailings and mass faxing to provider network.
• Read handwriting and type materials of all kinds, using Microsoft Office applications. The documents may involve complex layouts, fonts, graphics, columns, charts, labels, and mail merge. Includes the use of departmental applications.
• Establishment and utilization of databases and spreadsheets including ad hoc reporting.
• Proofreading of various departmental documents and materials.
• Answer, triage and route incoming calls.
• Schedule conference rooms, meetings, catering, and travel arrangements. Maintain conference room schedules and general upkeep.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisors or Manager – may vary by Region.
• Minimum one years’ experience in a business office or healthcare-related environment using advanced computerized skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Lotus, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Typing speed of 55-60 wpm.
• Excellent usage of grammar and spelling.
• Ability to produce accurate, neat, and legible documents.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to proofread.
• Excellent verbal/telephone communication skills.
• Working knowledge of laser printers, copiers, and fax machines.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please visit the Hill Physicians Medical Group career site at www.hillphysicians.com/careers